‘Belonging, Believing, Achieving’
At Bramble Brae School we aspire to work together to promote a culture of belonging, mutual respect and lifelong learning. We want to create a happy, safe and motivating learning environment which encourages our children to be aspirational for their future.
Our core values are those of:
- To ensure a happy, safe and nurturing environment
- To provide an engaging and exciting curriculum unique to our context
- To develop successful learners in and beyond the school
- To be ambitious in all that we do
- To include everyone in the life of the school